Samstag, 25. Februar 2012

~ Neues Blogdesign ~

Wie ihr seht, ich hab ein bisschen am Layout rumgespielt.
Wie gefällts euch? Was soll ich noch ändern? Schrift, Größe, Farbe...?

Ich freue mich über jedes Feedback! =)

EDIT: Die Schrift musste ich schon ändern, sie ging mir jetzt schon auf den Keks xD

25 Kabukis
  1. Ich finds super, nur muss ich bei deiner seite immer hin und her scrollen, damit ich alles sehe :D

    Vani :)
    http://kroko615.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Von der Breite her??
      Liebe Grüße
      Kabuki

      Löschen
    2. das problem hab ich nicht, die breite stimmt (bin mit firefox on)
      aber ich finds schade, dass dein header nicht zentriert ist, das wirkt immer schöner finde ich
      lg bia

      Löschen
    3. ja, bei mir passt die breite iwie nicht ... bin auch mit firefox online, allerdings mit einem kleineren MacBook .. vielleicht liegts daran

      Löschen
  2. Das mit dem Header ändere ich noch... Aber ich will erst einen neuen haben! Ich bin nur leider nicht so begabt in den Sachen ^^
    Ich denke, dass es denn vielleicht an der Größe des Bildschirms liegt! Denn bei allen Laptops & PCs auf denen ich meinen Blog gesehn habe, musste ich nicht scollen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Meld dich doch mal bei Mara in der Community, sie macht dir bestimmt gerne was ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich hab ihr eine Nachricht geschrieben aber da wird wohl nie eine Antwort kommen =( Oh man wie traurig das ist!

      Löschen
  4. Ich muss auch scrollen, denke aber es liegt an der Auflösung bei mir. Da der mittlere Content-Bereich aber sichtbar ist, stört mich das nicht, wenn ich zu den Navigationen scrollen muss.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh, ich habe auch heute ein neues gemacht xDD
    Vielleicht das Header-Bild oben noch in die Mitte rücken?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Das werde ich probieren, wenn ich einen neuen Header habe =) Das muss ich mal hinkriegen ^^

      Löschen
  6. Ich bin mit Firefox on und die rechte Seite wird bei mir auch nicht mehr voll angezeigt...

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy
    on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to
    come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Superb work!
    Feel free to surf my site : golden virginia tobacco

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. It's awesome to visit this web page and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting know-how.
    Review my web blog ; borkum riff pipe tobacco

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like
    to send you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
    My web site :: Leiligheter i Alanya

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are
    not understanding something completely, however this article
    presents pleasant understanding even.
    my site > Antalya property

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Very rapidly this site will be famous amid all blogging and
    site-building visitors, due to it's nice articles
    Also visit my web blog - Wohnungen kaufen Antalya

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?

    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    Also visit my site ; asuntoturkista.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found
    any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me.

    In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net will likely be much more useful than ever
    before.
    Here is my webpage ... immobilien alanya türkei

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this website,
    and piece of writing is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting such
    content.
    my web page: property in alanya

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Hey there! I understand this is sort of off-topic however
    I had to ask. Does managing a well-established blog like yours require a large amount of
    work? I am completely new to running a blog however I do write in my diary everyday.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
    Review my site - amphora tobacco

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Having read this I thought it was really informative.

    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together.

    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!
    My web site - erinmore pipe tobacco

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own
    a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam
    remarks? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or
    anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.
    Here is my webpage :: skin lightening pills

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.

    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put
    this article together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time
    both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still
    worthwhile!
    Here is my page :: lose man boobs

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. I think the admin of this website is genuinely working
    hard in support of his website, as here every stuff is
    quality based information.
    Check out my web site ... http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading
    it, you happen to be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog
    and definitely will come back someday. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have
    a nice evening!
    Feel free to visit my homepage - www.facebohol.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über jeden einzelnen Kommentar von euch =)